Hannibal Egbe Uwaifo
Hannibal Uwaifo was born in November 25th, 1965 in Benin-City, Nigeria.
He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B HONS) of the University of Benin, a
Masters degree in Law (LL.M) of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Nigeria and attended the Nigerian Law School, Lagos.
He was called to the Nigeria Bar in December, 1990.
- Chartered Arbitrator
- Notary Public
- 33 years as Defence Attorney in high level Criminal matters.
- Expert in Human rights Humanitarian laws
- International Mediator in several crises across Africa
- Commissioner International Inquiry on Cases of Police Violence against Blacks in the United States.
- President African Bar Association
- Counsel ICC
- International Criminal Law Defence Lawyer